Gang Stalking. My story…

Original Date of Report: February 15, 2014

Last Updated: July 1, 2014

Filed with Bend Police Department on 2/24/14

Case Number: 2013-00225086

Author of Report: T.B. Justice

Bend, Oregon Email: and

Re: Organized Stalking, aka Gang Stalking, or Cause Stalking

To Whom it May Concern:

This report is an attempt to document a complicated and often covert, but severe, case of harassment, cyber crimes, criminal trespassing, breaking and entering, and other miscellaneous abuses that have been perpetrated against me and my family by a group of mostly unidentified assailants in the Central Oregon area. Though it begins simply, please read through the whole report, much of which can be skimmed. As you will see, by its end this case develops into what I have identified as a full blown system of psychological warfare which causes profound damage. Near the end, I summarize my findings and put forward some frightening conclusions based on my own experiences as well as the experiences of numerous other victims of this heinous system of attack.

Phone Harassment This abuse began suddenly around May, 2012 as simple phone harassment when I began receiving continuous wrong number calls and text messages asking for an individual named “Mary Thomas.” None of these were particularly threatening in any direct way, just irritating. When I would inform the caller (or respond to a wrong text) explaining that they had the wrong number, the same person—or another individual—would soon contact me again using a different phone number, asking for the same person. Oftentimes this pattern was immediate: they would call, I’d tell them they had the wrong number (and/or I would block their number), and I would soon receive another message or phone call from a different number. In other cases, they would wait a day or two, or sometimes as long as a few days before contacting me again. In all, I have counted more than 300 wrong texts and calls to my number, but I did not keep track of many of these. I estimate the actual number to be well over 500. Eventually I changed my phone number and enjoyed a full two weeks of harassment-free phone usage. Then, out of the blue, the identical pattern of abuse erupted. Here is a short list of a few of the numbers these people have contacted me from:

[Author’s note: List of dozens of phone numbers withheld for public viewing, but are available to investigators upon request]

Cyber attacks On November 9th, 2013 (or thereabouts) at around 12 noon my computer froze and was remotely taken over. For five minutes there was nothing I could do to recover control. The cursor vanished and my screen was blocked by a document that I had open at the time. Immediately afterward, my laptop shut down and restarted itself, such as happens when a new program is installed.

Fast forward to November 18th when I read about programs hackers install on computers to utilize their webcam to spy on them. On a whim, I covered my web cam and within minutes I received “wrong number” call. The timing of this call was suggestive, as has been a pattern. This particular call came from ***-***-**** at 1:07 pm on 11/18/13.

Another incident happened on January 12, 2014 when my fiancée, Kirsten K., discovered that my laptop’s password had been changed by an unknown program or individual, effectively locking us out of my computer.

On February, 10th, 2014 at around 530 pm our home Wi-Fi system inexplicably failed. Our modem indicated that the system was locked in a “walled garden.” We then enlisted the help of an amateur computer specialist, Josh B., to resolve the issue and help us secure our network. After we got it back up and running, however, the system failed once again the very next day, and then again, and again. This has been a pattern we have not been able to resolve and it has directly interfered with our ability to communicate this crime. This, I believe, is one of its primary purposes. In fact as of this writing our internet service has once again crashed and we have not been able to restore it through hard resets of our modem or by  any other standard method.

After the “walled garden” incident, we were able to recover several physical (mac) addresses from our modem, which did not match any of the addresses assigned to our own devices. These addresses are the equivalent of digital fingerprints left by “electronic trespassers”. This provided us with the first tangible piece of evidence that somebody had indeed illegally accessed our private Wifi and left a trail:


e4:d5:3d:96:78:4f (this device was listed as Reckless D, or something similar, in our modem).

54:04:96:41:e1:90 (again, “Reckless D”)


Eavesdropping and Electronic Wiretapping

Kirsten and I also believe that our smart phones have had spyware installed on them, which we have been unable to remove. (For the record, both of our phones are encrypted and we have performed factory resets several times to no avail. This fact suggests that this eavesdropping is not actually occurring through spyware, but at the level of our cell phone provider, Sprint, or the government.) This conclusion comes in part from private information we have shared between the two of us, which seemed to have been intercepted.

For instance, when we decided to switch our internet provider from **** ********* to Century Link, we joked privately in our living room about naming our new Wi-Fi network, “FBI Surveillance Van.” Months later when Josh B. was helping us secure our Wi-Fi, he pulled up a list of available networks in our vicinity and we found that one of them was named “FBI Surveillance Van.” This network had never been there before, and it was gone the next morning.

Another reason we believe we are being eavesdropped on is connected with an additional form of harassment. Some of what follows may sound odd to those unschooled in how gang stalkers operate, but I assure you that, odd as it sounds, what I am about to report is true. Also, there are good reasons, I now understand, why this next tactic is so frequently used by these people. I will explain those in a moment. But first, the simple facts… Over a period of about nine months or so, virtually every time we went out to eat or ordered take out, our order is inevitably wrong. If we ordered a pizza with extra sauce, we got one with no sauce; order a taco, they gave us a burrito. One day Kirsten and I called in a to-go order for burgers from a local restaurant, both of which came with a variety of deluxe toppings. This was called in on a whim from the privacy of our own home, using my cell phone. When we picked up our food and got home, we discovered that all we had been given were dry hamburger buns with patties stuffed inside. Another time I ordered a chicken taco and received a taco with no meat at all—just lettuce and cheese. Mistakes do happen, of course, but this pattern was so consistent and blatant it cannot be ignored. It only ended when I started handing educational flyers out to food vendors regarding this harassment.

In fact I have discovered that “food manipulation,” as it is called, is one of the trademark techniques used by gang stalkers. First of all, over time it causes intense underlying anxiety in the target by attacking one of the primary needs of human stability. Second, when it is done outside of the home at restaurants and fast food establishments, it causes the target to eat more often at home. You simply get tired of dealing with it. I know, because this is exactly what we started doing. This is a telling fact when you consider that at least one ex-military officer has already testified that drugs are being placed in gang stalking victim’s food, something that is much easier to accomplish in the victim’s own home. This may explain the numerous home break ins reported by targets. More on that later…

Another incident I’d like to share involved Kirsten. One day she was at a store with her mom and the salesperson randomly mentioned something about the Portland Trailblazers basketball team. The next day Kirsten discovered that someone had broken into her Facebook account and “liked” the Trailblazers on her private page.

Also, as mentioned above, the timing of some of many of these wrong number calls defies coincidence. Oftentimes we will receive calls from unknown numbers while we are discussing this situation with others. For instance, I was on the phone telling my sister, Lara D., about this situation when a call from an unknown number broke through my call blocker app in the middle of our conversation. Another time, when Josh B. showed up at our home to help us secure our Wi-Fi, I had just opened the door and let him in when my phone rang … another unknown number. A third time, I went to visit my dad, J.W.D., who lives in Springfield, Oregon. On the way, I entered his phone number and full name into Kirsten’s phone. Later, while at his house, I started to tell him about this situation when his phone suddenly rang. The caller asked for “J.W.D.” exactly as I had entered it into Kirsten’s phone. When my dad replied, “This is J***,” the caller asked again for him by his full name. He said, again, “This is J***,” and the caller immediately hung up.

More recently, on June 10, 2014, I installed a camera blocker app on my phone, which is designed to deactivate the camera so it cannot be used by hidden programs to spy on the user. Within minutes of doing so I received yet another random call (from ***-***-****).

These represent just a few examples of dozens upon dozens of such incidents. If I were to list them all this report would perhaps triple in length.


At various times we have also had people come onto our property who did not appear to be on legitimate business. Six such instances involved employees of the United States Census Bureau, who came onto our property between January of 2013 and January, 2014. Kirsten and I were both present during four of these interactions, and during the other two Kirsten was home alone and chose not to answer the door.

The first time a lady knocked on our door and said that we had been chosen for a non-mandatory “random survey.” They wanted to know how many people lived in our home and if we had any dogs or “other pets.” They claimed this was a part of a consumer survey. We told her we did not wish to participate.

The second time, two or three months later, another U.S. Census employee showed up at our doorstep. This time I told her more firmly we were not interested and asked her not come back. The third time Kirsten answered the door but I was standing just behind her. It was a man this time who said he was usually sent out on “difficult cases.” Kirsten told him we were not willing to help and she virtually had to close the door on him.

Our forth face to face encounter with the Census Bureau was more significant. It happened at about 420 p.m. on 1/14/14. This employee’s name turned out to be Bill G*******. When he came to our home I told him we didn’t want to do a survey and pointed out that the USCB had been to our home on three occasions before and told not to come back. I then asked to see his I.D., which was hanging around his neck.

When I tried to get his name off his badge, he covered it with this hand. I said, “What is your name?”

He replied, “Bill.”

I said, “What is your last name?”

“It’s on my I.D.,” he replied.

I pointed out that he was covering it with his hand, and I turned to Kirsten, who was behind me in our living room, and asked her to get me a pen and paper.

In response, this person pulled his identification badge away from me and stuck his other hand in his left jacket pocket and began pointing it at me, quite dramatically, as if to suggest he had a gun concealed inside. Kirsten walked up behind me just then and witnessed this bizarre activity as well.

I then retrieved a pen and paper and in the meantime the man charged off down our driveway headed for his car. I hurried after him, writing down his license plate number: Federal Government plates: *****.

He drove off and I went to get our mail. On my way back home I was approached by the same USCB worker, who had evidently circled around our block. I told him “I want this harassment to stop,” and he replied “I know, call me. Call the number on the card.” He repeated this several times and handed me his business card.

He then claimed his actions were the result of a medical condition, however on a personal note, I have never heard of a medical condition that causes a person to shove their hand in their pocket and point it in a way as if to suggest that they are armed. This was clearly a blatant intimidation tactic.

A few days before this incident, on January 11th, 2014, on a Saturday night at approximately 5 pm during a snowstorm, two girls knocked on our door stating they were Mormons looking for Kim K., which is Kirsten’s mom. This was not only odd due to the timing of their visit (as noted, it was Saturday night, it was already dark, and the snow was really coming down), but for the fact that the Mormons had never come to our door before, and Kim has not lived in the home for eight years. The other thing that grabbed my attention was that one of them kept her hand lodged inside her purse the whole time during the encounter in a way that suggested she had a weapon concealed within, very much like the USCB employee did a week later.   

Breaking and entering

At some point Kirsten and I began to believe that someone/s was illegally entering our house while we were not at home. We began noticing discrepancies such as things being moved or left out of place, food being opened which neither of us had touched. On one occasion we went grocery shopping and bought a package of hot dogs. When Kirsten and I got home from work that same evening we discovered that the hot dogs had been opened, though left untouched (a prime example of food manipulation). On another occasion someone turned two cans of food upside down in our cabinet and moved them all the way to the front of the shelf (see the photograph marked Food Manipulation in my separate post on photographic evidence).

I installed a voice recorder on my phone and intentionally left it at home one night when we were out. We were gone for over four hours, and when we got home I found a four-plus hour recording on my phone, as anticipated. When I went to listen to it later I discovered that the recording had been cut down to 1 hour and fifteen minutes. Not surprisingly the recording was blank.

I then installed a covert spy cam on my phone which is designed to detect a person’s face when they look at the phone and automatically snap a picture. Once again, I intentionally left my phone at home one day when we were both gone. When I came home the app had been disabled.

To determine if/how they were getting in, I took a piece of note card and used the tip of a pin to lodge it securely between the slats of my garage door. When the door opens, the slats naturally come apart. This paper was wedged firmly in place making it highly unlikely that it could come out by chance. When we came home the paper had been dislodged and was lying next to our trashcan outside, indicating that our garage had indeed been accessed while we were gone.

Then, on Tuesday, January 28th, we set up a spy cam in our garage. We left the camera recording while we were away that evening. When we returned, the camera had been turned off.

Sometime after this incident we changed our garage door opener code. The next day (2/10/14) my daughter, Brittany D., and her then boyfriend, Jordan Y., parked down the street from our house on a stakeout while Kirsten and I were away. At about 6:30 pm they observed a white pickup truck circle our block, slowly passing our house. This vehicle circled the block three times in this manner, then pulled into our driveway. They then reversed out, and continued in the same direction they had been heading before (meaning, they weren’t just “turning around”). They once more circled the block, and pulled into our driveway a second time; reversed slowly out, then up again, and finally out, eventually speeding off down the block and away. We have a video of this incident. The trucks license plate number was *******, and there was a company name on the side that read “********** Landscaping.

I later remembered seeing this truck parked in front of our house one other time. One day Kirsten and I left home for a scheduled appointment, however I forgot my wallet so we unexpectedly had to return home. When we turned onto our block this same pickup was sitting in front of our house, facing the wrong direction. Two guys were hurriedly tossing a few items into the truck, which I was unable to identify, and then they jumped in and sped off; a third man was observed rapidly walking away from our house. This guy looked to be about 60 years old with a well kept beard, and was wearing a polo style shirt and shorts. He could have passed for a retired golfer. He wasn’t someone we had ever seen in our (very small) neighborhood, which is on a “loop” style street, thus we get very little outside traffic. This person exited our neighborhood on foot and was last seen waiting to cross the street toward a public parking lot.

On February 24, Jordan, Brittany, Kirsten and I went to the Bend Police Department to file a report regarding this incident, and I turned in a copy of this report that also included the recorded phone numbers, physical addresses picked up by our modem, and the incident involving the Census worker. This was our third time reporting incidents regarding this case to the police. They refused to investigate and offered no legitimate explanation for their refusal except that it was too complex for them to handle. In fact the reporting officer indicated that we obviously had something real going on. (For the record, I am as clear reporting on this crime in person as I am on paper, and I also have witnesses to validate much of this abuse, so it is not as if they were dismissing me as mentally unstable; facts are facts and they cannot be denied). Nevertheless, they offered no help whatsoever.

Kirsten and I then spent the next few days trying to set up a system to protect our home. We shopped for webcams, downloaded a camera monitoring program onto my laptop called I-Spy, re-keyed our home, and shopped for more secure deadbolts and even browsed safes at a local locksmith.

Two days after filing the police report (on February 26), Brittany heard someone enter their home, at ***** Drive in Bend, in the middle of the night (she does not live with me). At the time she thought it was my other daughter, Ashley D., but in the morning Brittany learned that her sister had not been home the night before. Furthermore, when Brittany opened her Smartphone’s web browser, a page instantly popped up which she did not recognize, had never visited before, and found disturbing due to the content. It was called “,” though the page appeared to be a fake version of a real website. As we scrolled down this page we saw that it listed webcams, safes, locks, deadbolts, and other security items, all the things Kirsten and I had viewed over the last few days (see attached Screen Shot from Brittany’s Phone).

I took this as a direct threat against my 18 year old daughter in response to her filing a police report regarding the above incident. 

Several weeks later my other daughter Ashley heard a “loud noise” coming from their office. When she went to investigate she discovered it was coming from their computer. She noticed that the light on their webcam was on, which was unusual because they never use that camera and she had never seen it on before. She picked up the camera and looked directly into it and said “Now what are you doing on?” A moment later it turned off.

Since this time Ashley has been receiving random “wrong number” phone calls on her private cell phone, which, when she calls them back, do not connect to any valid number (she consistently gets recordings that indicate the number she dialed is not in service).

At about 1 or 130 pm on April 3 while Kirsten and I were both at work we received an email alert from our I-Spy home monitoring system that our laptop recording system had been triggered. It is connected to a motion detector. The email included a snapshot which appeared to show that my laptop had been closed (the picture was totally black except for the time/date stamp). We both received this same notification/pic in our separate email accounts. Within a few days this picture had been mysteriously, permanently, deleted from both of our email accounts. Additionally, whatever video I-spy had recorded that day had also been deleted from my laptop (the screen shots are just pictures extracted from videos, therefore if there is a screenshot there should be a video as well). See the attached picture of a Corrupted Photo, which I recently found on my computer. I am unsure if this is the deleted photo, mentioned above, since I cannot access it.

Also regarding “corrupted files,” shortly before I was about to file a copy of this same report about all this harassment with the police, I tried to open the document only to receive a warning message from MS Word that the file had been “corrupted or damaged.” My report had been destroyed. Thankfully, I had saved a backup copy.

Then, on February 27, just days after filing this report with police, which, as noted, included a list of physical addresses that had accessed our Wi-Fi, our modem rebooted itself without our prompting. When we then checked our modem to investigate, we observed that somebody had changed our modem’s settings from “save logs” to “delete logs” upon rebooting. We had intentionally set the modem to save its logs. As a result, all previous data was obliterated, including the physical addresses we had observed.

On the morning of 3/28/14 I noticed that my laptop’s battery was totally depleted (we had left it unplugged). This suggested to me that our laptop had been used while we were asleep the night before. I checked our modem’s logs and saw that indeed the system had been active between the hours of 12:30 and 12:43 a.m. One suspicious website that had been visited during that time stood out, which I found on another later log as well. The website was “”. I saved copies of both these logs as evidence, and they are available to investigators upon request.

One day around this same period in March I asked Kirsten to go get our mail. In the privacy of our living room I joked with her that I didn’t want these people to steal this month’s copy of Esquire, which I receive via subscription (I wasn’t really concerned with the magazine being stolen. The joke was that we never seem to get anything of importance in the mail). A few days later I did receive the latest Esquire, and I placed it on our kitchen counter. When I returned home from work the next day, the magazine was gone and was never located.

At some point after this date I decided to reinstall Windows Vista on Kirsten’s laptop as it was evident someone had open access to our computers. I did this in the morning just before I had to go to work, and afterwards I stored her computer in a footstool in our living room. The next day when I went to retrieve it I noticed that the power cord had been tied in a knot. The way this was done was such that it could not have occurred by accident as the knot was formed in the upper section of the cord above the power converter. Thus one would have to unplug the cord from the laptop, tie a knot, and then plug it back in. A few weeks later, after I mentioned this incident to Kirsten, I found my own laptop’s cord tied in a similar fashion; then my jump rope; then a pair of shoes, which were tied together; then a window fan, which was tied in two places along the length of its cord and around the handle (see Window Fan photo).

These incidents represent just a sampling of NUMEROUS illegal home invasions. This may sound like a lot, but in fact it is just the tip of the proverbial iceberg.

Our Internet Provider

When I was dealing with the phone harassment, I called a few of these numbers back and two of them traced back to our internet provider, though it was not my account, it was Kirsten’s, and they did not even have my name or my phone number). This was suspicious since we had had so many obvious issues with our computers. During one of these calls that apparently came from them, the caller left a voicemail which said, “This is the Bulletin calling for Mary Thomas. Your subscription with us has expired. If you would like to renew, please call us back.” When I returned this call I reached a generic phone tree not for the Bulletin, which is a local newspaper, but for our ISP . Curiously, neither of these calls appeared on my phone records. I have no explanation for this.

I went to their office one day to inquire about whether our account had been accessed by any of their employees, and when I pulled into their parking lot I observed a car parked there which I immediately recognized. It was a classic, lime green American muscle car. It looked to be from the 1970s, or thereabouts. It is a highly recognizable car, and I had seen it consistently parked outside St. Charles hospital, where I taught meditation at the time. The other reason it stood out was because a group of people aged in their twenties and/or thirties was invariably sitting near this car on a spread of grass, and one of them would consistently approach me after my classes, sometimes engaging me in random conversation, or they would just get way too close to me, invading my physical space. This is another form of harassment I’ve repeatedly dealt with.

At our ISP I spoke with Chrystal L. a “customer service manager.” I told her about the calls I’d received from numbers that traced back to their company, the car, and our computer issues, and asked if she would compare my list of phone numbers with their employee records. I suggested she wouldn’t need to release the results to me directly, but could provide the information to the police. She refused. I mentioned the green car and she claimed she did not know of any employees who drove a car such as the one I described. However,  I must deviate from mere factual description here and add my opinion regarding this encounter: everything about her manner, tone of voice, and body language suggested that she was lying.

I then asked if my account had been accessed and she told me that her company does not track when or which of their employees access customer’s accounts, so she couldn’t tell me if any violations of our account had occurred. When I left she gave me her business card but blacked out her own cell number, claiming she had just changed it. Kirsten and I were still able to make out the number, however, and when I called it several months later (on 1/19/14), nobody answered but the call went to the voicemail of one “Crystal with **** *********”, the company in question.

In late November 2013, we decided to close our account with them and transfer our internet service to Century Link. On Friday, 12/6/12 at about 1 pm, about a week after our new service had been set up, a utility van from the old company, discussed above, parked outside our house, directly adjacent to where we have our Wifi set up. They remained parked there, idling, for some ten or fifteen minutes before they drove off.

Civil Liberties Violations

On May 30, 2014, I mailed copies of this report to the New York Times, L.A. Times, and David Goldstein, an investigative reporter with CBS, via Certified U.S. Mail. According to the U.S. Postal Service, these packages were never delivered, apparently having “vanished” during transit (see Certified Mail Receipts, which are attached in a file on my “Photographic Evidence” post).

In early June I sent a copy of this report via email to a nonprofit organization dedicated to supporting victims of organized harassment (Freedom from Covert Harassment and Surveillance), but they never received the email or its attached document. Also in June I sent a copy, once again by email, to an editor friend of mine, asking him to forward it to various journalists, but he also mysteriously never received the report. In July I emailed a third copy to a person who was a target himself and had in fact testified in front of Congress regarding his experiences. Whoever was behind his case illegally implanted a microchip in his shoulder. This was medically documented. In any case, he never got my message. In fact I have no way of determining how many copies of the report have never reached their intended recipients.

This represents, in some ways, the worst of this attack. Not only are these people harassing us in innumerable ways, engaging in felony eavesdropping,  and breaking into our home, they are directly interfering with our basic American right to communicate this story to the media and public by intercepting our physical mail, emails, and intentionally interrupting our access to the internet.

Miscellaneous abuses

What has been outlined here represents only a small portion of the abuse this group has perpetrated. Numerous other attacks have occurred in many forms, including online abuses such as placing fake orders through my website for books to international addresses which do not exist (according to Paypal), fake reservations for classes I am not teaching, harassment via e-mails, Facebook, and at my previous place of employment, which eventually prompted me to quit, noise campaigns, and much more. Some of this seems to amount to childish pranks, such as rotating both my passenger and driver-side mirrors so I couldn’t see traffic behind me (this occurred on 12/29/13 between 10 am and 5 pm while I was parked in the garage at the ****, which is a security building; thus, there may be video footage of it), unbuttoning both sleeves of the liner inside my jacket, so the sleeves came out when I took off my coat, coercing fast food vendors and restaurants into getting our orders wrong, and so on. Taken as a whole, however, all of these things combined—day in, day out—have been psychologically exhausting. Consider this: during the past two and a half years, scarcely a day has passed without some form of harassment taking place. It has only been during the past few weeks since I began consistently attempting to expose these crimes that the harassment has significantly abated.

Summary, Motive, and Suspects

While I have named a few suspects in a supplementary report,  which is available to investigators upon request, we do not know for sure who is behind the heart of this harassment. At first I believed this was either a personal vendetta by someone/s with special-forces or intelligence training who were motivated by the desire to attack my work. However, after much thought, I am no longer convinced this has anything to do with me personally. While I have no direct evidence, I feel I must openly vent here. It is possible I am being attacked by Monsanto, the giant GMO food corporation, the Israeli Government—both of whom are known for their strong arm, bullying tactics—or the United States Government. I know this may sound farfetched, but there are several points to consider:

  1. My dad, noted above, is a highly articulate and vocal psychologist and activist against what he considers to be flagrant moral and legal abuses perpetrated by Monsanto, Israel, and the U.S. Government. He has been involved in various causes for many years, and is a member of activist groups like Veterans for Peace, among others. He is a very real threat to some very powerful people, and I believe I am being attacked as a tool to intimidate him by extension. On a side note he was recently falsely accused of a crime (this incident did not appear at first to be related to this harassment, but on deeper reflection it certainly may have been in an indirect fashion). The charges were soon dismissed, but he was violently assaulted by two guards while in jail, an attack that was totally unprovoked. He is almost 80 years old, and this assault left him wounded to a degree that he required surgery to correct. He is still dealing with serious complications. I believe these guards were paid to attack him. Furthermore,  his house has now been broken into at least three times, as documented by his alarm company, and now his alarm system has inexplicably failed entirely.
  2. The  assaults against me are being executed with military precision. The perpetrators are experts at attacking a person psychologically, and perhaps physically as well, while avoiding legal charges. The lengths they have gone and the amount of energy, time, and money they have invested is perplexing. Obviously they are highly motivated, trained, and well funded. I am not incompetent when it comes to security and technology, but despite my best efforts I have been fully unable to protect myself and my home from these people.
  3. Due to the nature of some of the crimes it is hard to imagine this could occur without government support. For instance: The fact that our cell phones are apparently being monitored even though we have reset and encrypted them several times implies that we are either being harassed by Sprint Communications or the Federal Government. I will let the reader decide which is more likely. My understanding is this is simply not possible for ordinary hackers, and, on a side note, I found Edward Snowden’s reports regarding the government’s ability to de-encrypt private communications enlightening and more than a little suggestive considering everything we’ve been dealing with. Here are a few more key facts that point to federal involvement…
  4. The U.S. Census worker who pretended to brandish a firearm was obviously involved.
  5. The local police have refused to investigate even my simple initial complaint of phone harassment. To the best of my knowledge they have not contacted a single number from the list I provided, they have made no attempt to question the USCB employee—an incident that was witnessed by my fiancée as well—and they refused to contact the “landscaping” company to inquire why one of their employees repeatedly circled our block and pulled into and out of our driveway several times. This incident was recorded on video, and as a reminder it occurred after we a) realized someone had been entering our home, b) documented that our garage door had been accessed while we were gone, and c) changed the garage opener code. This was not a coincidence!
  6. I have had at least three certified copies of this report disappear which were mailed through the United States Postal Service. They were mailed in three separate packages to three different cities, and yet all of them vanished. Ordinary citizens cannot accomplish this.
  7. I am not alone in feeling that the government is participating in organized stalking. Many targeted individuals, as well as ex-government personnel, have started accusing the U.S. Federal Government of engaging in MKUltra and COINTELPRO-like projects again, using the Patriot Act and our nation’s paranoid, post-9/11 climate as leverage to experiment with new weapons, mind control, torture, and other forms of illegal human experimentation. The leading theory is that some federal entity, such as the FBI, CIA, NSA, or Homeland Security, is using gang stalking primarily to discredit test subjects’ complaints by making them sound crazy, while at the same time justifying legal warrants by claiming they are “investigating” the victim. In any case, if some government entity is behind my case, I wish it to be noted that this is obviously not a valid investigation. It is an assault. I am not a criminal. I’m a meditation teacher and a writer, and that is all. There is no possible way I, or my activities, could be construed as a threat to national security except in delusions, or implanted and/or manipulated evidence by the perpetrators themselves.

Regarding the allegations of human experimentation and electronic weapon’s abuse, I am not sure what to believe. However, as a writer I feel obligated to divulge everything I have personally experienced, which has in fact included some bizarre physical and cognitive symptoms over the course of this abuse. I did not at first associate these symptoms with the harassment until very recently when I started reading other victims’ claims. Here is some of what I have experienced:

  1. Over a period of about two to three months during the summer of 2012, just after the harassing phone calls began, I suffered from severe itching and tenderness of the flesh underneath the skin of the palms of my hands and the soles of my feet, as well as across my scalp, and, once, along the length of my right shin and heel. This was not an external rash, so it was not an allergic reaction, and it was clearly originating from beneath my skin. These symptoms were severe and maddening, causing me to scratch the afflicted areas endlessly, day and night, despite how painful the flesh underneath was. I have never experienced anything like this either before or since. When I went to see a doctor they could offer no explanation. To this day it remains a mystery. My daughter Brittany experienced a similar episode on her forehead after filing the police report. Interestingly at the time she reported her symptoms to me I had never told her about mine and yet they were identical.
  2. In late winter or early spring of 2014 I suddenly developed tinnitus, or ringing in the ears. Curiously, right about this same time I received two random emails from strangers who claimed to have read one of my meditation books and were looking for advice on how to deal with tinnitus during meditation. Recently I learned that tinnitus is something many victims of gang stalking reportedly develop. Nobody seems to know why.
  3. At about the same time the tinnitus started, I began to experience a sort of background metallic, bitter taste in my mouth that, while not constant, is continuous enough that it has made be become concerned about poisoning. While this sounds paranoid, I believe a certain amount of paranoia is warranted, even wise, considering the number of times my home has been broken into. Furthermore, at least one ex-U.S. Army officer has testified that government agents have in fact been drugging people’s food as a part of the gang stalking regimen (watch the corresponding Youtube video listed on my separate blog post to hear this testimony for yourself). This would, perhaps, explain the motive behind the continuous illegal entries into victims’ homes.
  4. I have also developed medically unexplained dizziness, and on at least two occasions during face-to-face encounters with people I suspected to be involved in this stalking, I became acutely lightheaded and felt suddenly “detached” from my body and surroundings. This was severe enough that I was forced to grab hold of a nearby stationary object to keep from falling over. These incidents lasted only five to ten seconds but they were profoundly disturbing.
  5. Since this stalking began, I have been plagued by occasional sharp, shooting pains in my head, commonly referred to as “ice pick” headaches.
  6. Finally, I have developed severe insomnia of a most bizarre sort, as has my brother Jon D. who currently lives with my dad. Even when I do manage to fall asleep I awaken within just a few minutes as a result of random sounds that at first seem to originate in the outside world, but which I realize, after awaking, occurred in my head/in my semi-conscious sleep state (for instance, a clap, a whisper, a knock, or any random sound…). Other times a spontaneous jerking of one of my legs or arms forces me awake. These brief sleep periods are invariably laced with strange and disturbing dreams of a sort I find myself struggling to describe and quantify. After doing some investigating, I learned that in fact numerous other victims of organized stalking have also reported similar sleep disturbances.

What I do know for certain is that the organized stalking, harassment, eavesdropping and breaking and entering aspects of these crimes are absolutely real. After research and much consideration, I do believe these attacks are based on psychological warfare principles sometimes used by U.S. special forces and various intelligence agencies throughout the world. They are intended to intimidate, cause severe psychological suffering, and discredit the victim through a combination of mimicking mental disease, creating paranoia, and spreading false rumors in the victim’s community. Kirsten and I both have suffered enormous emotional distress as a result of these people’s actions, including insomnia, distrust of strangers, paranoia (though not unwarranted!), unnecessary conflict in our relationship, and fear for our lives—all symptoms associated with PTSD. We both feel we have been scarred for life as a result of this, and the damage is indescribable to people who have not been through something similar.

For more information on organized stalking, I have listed several websites and YouTube videos in a separate blog post. Much of what you will find online is absolutely real, however some of it is obvious misleading bunk. In my case I am a United State’s citizen with no history of mental illness, and I hereby testify that everything you have read in this report is true. Furthermore, the facts of this case … along with honest witnesses … cannot be denied. I have committed no crime, and have offered authorities my full cooperation in this investigation, including access to our phones and computers—invitations which they declined. Once again, this is not an investigation, it is an act of terrorism. Please stand up for your own rights by standing up for your fellow Americans. Educate yourself and share this post with all your friends and family.

With gratitude and hope,

T.B. Justice

July 12, 2014

Bend, Oregon


2 thoughts on “Gang Stalking. My story…

  1. In August of 2013, I sent my son to public school in Tampa Florida, Pizzo Elementary. After seven days of attendance, my son stated that he was harmed. A micky mouse investigation was run and surprise no evidence of abuse was found. In fact the police report makes my child look like a problem, although no member of the school ever indicated to me that my son had discipline issues. In fact, these people called my home for almost a week three to four times per day begging me to put him back in the school after I withdrew him. My son told me and others terrible crimes of abuse suffered at the hands of a TIm, Jim, and Jennifer with the full knowledge of school personal. I believe based on statements from my son and research conducted, that they are running MK Ultra type programs on school children, chipping them up with brain computer interface technology, then sending the children home at the end of the school day. These children suffer further horrors with these implants, so for 24 hours a day these children are abused by this program that is being run in our school systems. Naturally children will have behavior changes and when parents begin to question the behavior, the parents are told their children have mental health issues and need IEP’s. This IEP acts as a cover and the abuse continues and if the child freaks out they blame it on a mental health issue. If the parent does not fall for the BS being pushed by school personal and say no way my kid was fine before he went here, then the whole family is placed on a target list where they are tracked, followed, and harassed, which is where we are now.
    They tell the public that the child has autisim or ADHD or some other neurological issue mean while covering up the abuse that these children suffer at the hands of school personal, NSA, DARPA, CIA, local police, etc, who knows just what agencies are involved, one can only speculate, but the harassment that I and my family endured this last year goes far beyond the ability of a local school district. Example of such abuse is doctors and radiologists not telling the truth, clearly these people are being threaten and made to give false statements, which is clearly evident when a person without any kind of training can look at scans and tell they are abnormal, all the while being told that they are normal and pushing powerful medication in an effort to further drive the child out of his mind. This is indeed happening and I believe it is happening on a large scale. (Although, I have no evidence to prove that it has happen to any other child, this conclusion is based on the fact that my son named other children and stated that it was at least 30 kids there) Please check out my website for images of MRI scans.


    • Thanks for sharing your incredible story. I will be in touch soon by email. I’d like to get more details from you about your experience.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s