Re: Organized Stalking and Directed Energy Weapons Testing
Date: August 6, 2014
Distinguished Members of Congress:
What I am about to share is a true story. I am an American author living in Central Oregon. For the past two years I have been under attack by a mostly unidentified group of assailants. At first I thought this was a personal vendetta, however as these attacks progressed month after month, growing in intensity and complexity, I began to realize that I was dealing with something far more organized, sophisticated, and sinister. I began doing some research and what I found was disturbing: There is a form of terrorism being perpetrated in which innocent citizens are being targeted and harassed by multiple people to the point of psychological torture. I am not alone. Thousands across the country have reported cases strikingly similar to mine. This crime is being called organized stalking, but it goes far beyond mere stalking. These people have harassed me in every conceivable way—online, at work, by text, e-mail, phone calls, at home, and in public. Furthermore, due to the nature of the crimes, they are extremely difficult to prove. However, if you take the time to read my detailed report, which may be viewed at www.emsecured.wordpress.com, you will see that I have witnesses, photographs, and other powerful circumstantial evidence. Organized stalking is absolutely real. Furthermore, official government documents made available through the Freedom of Information Act suggest that the CIA is engaged in a domestic torture program targeting American citizens, referred to as “in-community no-touch torture.” I know I do not need to point this out, but I will anyway for the record: torture, in ALL forms—whether physical or psychological—is a serious violation of international, federal, and state laws.
Here are a few more interesting facts about my case:
- These people have hacked into my phone and laptop, and installed covert spyware on both which I have been unable to remove through any standard methods, such as factory resets.
- They have used their capacity to spy on me to break into my home on countless occasions while my fiancée and I are not at home, as well as to harass and intimidate me everywhere I go.
- They have intercepted and deleted emailed copies of my story to key contacts in the media, as well as documents regarding these crimes sent via certified mail through the United States Postal Service to the New York Times, the L.A. Times, and a reporter with CBS.
- They have repeatedly disrupted our internet service in order to sabotage my efforts to expose these crimes.
- The United States Census Bureau has showed up at our doorstep on six separate occasions claiming we had been selected for a “consumer survey.” They wanted to know how many people lived in our home and if we had any dogs or “other pets.” On the last visit when I attempted to get the person’s name, he covered his ID with his hand. When I asked my fiancée to bring me a pen, he yanked his badge away, stuck his other hand in his jacket pocket, and pretended to brandish a weapon. My fiancée walked up just in time to witness this bizarre behavior, at which point he rushed down our driveway and sped away in his car. This was an obvious intimidation tactic.
Many victims of organized stalking also complain about what is being called “electronic harassment,” which is the use of directed energy weapons such as microwaves and lasers. This may sound like science fiction, but numerous weapons’ experts around the globe have testified that these weapons are real. More disturbing, ex-military personnel have started coming forward stating that the U.S. federal government is using organized stalking as a way to discredit people in order to test these weapons on them and engage in other forms of illegal human experimentation. If this is true, this may be the most serious breach of public trust ever committed. These weapons are said to cause an array of physical and cognitive symptoms, including lymphoma, leukemia, paranoia, active hallucinations, acute aggression, debilitating insomnia, and more.
Organized stalking and electronic harassment may be the most frightening and little known forms of terrorism taking place in the world today, and they are being perpetrated against American citizens right here on sovereign U.S. soil. Distinguished members of Congress, I urge you to aggressively investigate these crimes against humanity!
With hope and gratitude,
August 6, 2014